A note from Shauna Hord about Listen to the Quiet (a devotional journal): Last year has truly been a time for needing to listen to the quiet. I have heard many say they are slowing down and reconsidering the fast pace of their lives and spending more time focusing on the presence of the Lord.
Use this Devotional Journal to Help Turn Off the Noise
This book was based on my own approach to daily devotion: turning off all the “noise” and voices that try to invade my mind each day and simply listening, reading the Word and listening, and praying and listening.
The Spirit of God speaks so gently and yet so profoundly when we simply stop and acknowledge His voice in our lives.Take time for solitude and stillness and hear the voice of the Lord with Shauna Hord's journal. Click To Tweet
How to Use Listen to the Quiet
- Start each day with prayer and Bible reading. (A Bible chart is provided for you to move at your own pace.)
The Spirit of God speaks so gently and yet so profoundly when we simply stop and acknowledge His voice in our lives.
- Each devotion concentrates on one thought for an entire week.
- Each day offers bite-sized thoughts relating to the weekly devotion and Scripture reference to strengthen concepts in your heart.
- Enjoy reminders throughout the journal to stop for a moment and simply listen. Take time to listen to the quiet.
- Journal and reflect in the space provided.
Take time for solitude and stillness and hear the voice of the Lord.
Resources and Links
Click on the image below: